Join our team!
Put your integrated marketing skills to work in a supportive consulting environment? You’ve found your match! Hop Skip Marketing is a small, tight-knit team of marketers. We run the marketing department for small and mid-sized businesses, mostly in and around the GTA.
Marketing manager job description
This marketing manager role is client-facing. It will put your marketing experience to good use—and expose you to more tactical implementation, as well as strategy, planning and facilitation. We’re looking for someone who likes to have fun, deliver top-notch work, and interact with executive-level clients. Because you’ll be executing a dozen or more marketing tactic at once for multiple clients, you’ve got to take multi-tasking in stride, enjoy the challenge of learning several new businesses at once, and thrive in a fast-paced organization. You’ll have a ton of autonomy but be well supported by the team and organization.
This role entails:
Executing a wide range of marketing tactics, including branding, PR, developing new collateral, content marketing, digital marketing (building and maintaining websites, digital ads, enewsletters, etc.), social media and events, on time and on budget.
Creating and presenting reports, strategies and marketing plans, and assisting with workshop facilitation.
Interacting with clients and supporting several accounts at once.
Collaborating with a marketing coordinator to execute work.
Salary range – $65,000 to $75,000
Org structure & workplace
In the role, you’ll report to a marketing director, work closely with all of our marketing directors, and have the support of a marketing coordinator. During the pandemic, you’ll work mostly from your virtual office with constant team and client interactions. Occasionally, you’ll attend client site or team meetings. As we’re able to re-enter the workplace again, you’ll work on-site with each client on a weekly basis.
- A multi-tasker with a positive, team-oriented personality.
- A big appetite for learning.
- 7 to 10 years’ marketing experience where you’ve built a wide range of skills.
- Computer savvy; ideally with experience using CRMs, automation platforms, creating and deploying enewsletters, using Google Analytics, editing website content (WordPress or other), ad running digital ad campaigns.
- Writing experience in an editorial or content marketing role.
- B2B experience is a definite asset, but not required.
- This role is mostly Monday to Friday, but occasionally requires evening or weekend hours for client events or meeting deadlines. Most of our team are parents, so we offer flexibility and understanding if you’re juggling PD days and summer camp drop-offs.
- A home office and a vehicle for local travel to clients and in-person team meetings (in the GTA area).
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Posted September 26, 2021